Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Convent April 3rd 2013

The following excerpt is from my journal today at the Convent. What a gift! I have rested and feel renewed. God is good. 07:48pm what a great day! I have RELAXED and enjoyed conversation with my husband so much. We had breakfast read, wrote, talked, I read Wrinkle In Time...we walked to Kroger got a bottle of wine sat on the back deck at the Brown house and shared the bottle and talked some more. The best thing about our conversation is the dreaming we are doing. The last month we have been blessed with a season of dreaming. It has been such a long time since we dared to do that together. But we dreamed today of our future, restorative peacemaking, ministry at the church, our home and all that entails. God has given us vision in Him We get to enjoy the adventure, the ride WITH the Lord. He has invited us into His plan and it is going to be hard but so so rich. I am rested and ready for what is ahead. I do not know what is ahead but it is with anticipation not dread that I look toward the days ahead. God you are so good. You are allowing Kyle and I serve in your kingdom with our many flaws. You rejoice over us and say this is good. You are Good, Holy and Happy. I want to share in your Happiness over me. You are blessed Lord Jesus. I love you with all that I am. May I offer my life as a living sacrifice, Holy and pleasing to you. I am so encouraged!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment