Monday, January 7, 2013

Francis is 5

My baby boy turned 5 today (sigh...). I looked at Francis and noticed he was taller, more self assured. He is growing up and I notice this most when talking with him. He is an EXCELLENT conversationalist. He takes such pleasure in people. It is where he gets his energy. And each of the other members of our family enjoy him so much. The best word to describe Francis really is, enjoyable. Francis within you as a 5 year old I see a gentle soul who has the ability to be a Lion. Once you realize your strengths you will own them. I believe you will thrive on marching to the beat of your own drum and yet need to ask others to march with you. This will be so fun to watch and be a part of. We love to laugh, wrestle, sing, and dance with you. Thank you for being so present to your family. You are a gift. We love you.

1 comment:

  1. I love this child. He makes the Stetler family smile. We can't wait to celebrate his special day with you!

    ReplyDelete