Wednesday, August 1, 2012

surrender

The past few weeks have been very hard. The busyness of my life has overwhelmed me and whenever that happens I start to tighten my fists around my pain and believe the solution is start managing... managing my schedule, finances, and most of all eating. Oddly this just was a downward spiral the past few weeks. The more I tried to control the more tired and hopeless I became. I have not been able to look at my life hopefully or peacefully and my doubts have taken over. This morning though, God has spoken into my darkness. I listen to pray-as-you-go when I remember to do it : ) The theme was surrender and, hesitantly, with a weak resolve I have been able to re-surrender the things that can burden me daily. One step at a time, I will choose to walk hand in hand with my Savior and invite Him into the chaos. We are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment