Sunday, January 8, 2012

Boring I know

anyway I am going to blog my experience over the next 21 days with the Standard Process Purification program. It involves protein shakes, lot of veggies, some fruits and just a little bit of carbohydrates. I love epiphanies when I am being self sacrificial : ). So as I will be in the depths of despair I am sure I will come up with some doozies. It will be interesting as I am so melodramatic. Today is day 1. I awoke at my favorite time of 4:30 thought about the coffee I was going to get up and have and quickly remembered that no, there will be no coffee today. I am making herbal tea instead. See I told you this would be boring! Who blogs about drinking tea? Oh well.

On another note, sweet Francis had his 4th birthday yesterday. Grammy Addis always says that at 4 they are no longer babies and it is so true. So of course with my baby boy this is bitter sweet. Francis is in the problematic place of number 3 and as soon as Marion was born was herded into the big kid group. I have not seen him as a baby in so long and now am feeling a little sad that I missed it. He is a doll, responds to love and affirmation like no one else and is gentle while being ornery and wild. He loves to play WITH people and really does not play on his own at all. He is always doing what one of the rest of us are. I am learning to appreciate that. He and I have more time together now and no one is a better helper than him. Francis my sweet boy I love you with all that is in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment