Monday, January 2, 2012

so many thoughts

I should be running right now, I will when I am done! I love new years and I love goals. There are probably 50 goals for 2012 in my head but suffice it to say...Structure structure structure are on board in 2012. This will help in all areas especially with my children. It is not a part of my personality but the little ones suffer when i do not have their day STRUCTURED. We are on the journey to being a sugar free household. Maggie and I in particular are super sensitive to the white stuff. I have always tried to go cold turkey in the past and that does not work so I am following plans. Plans that I am sure I will thwart. I remind myself minute by minute "this is a journey, this is a journey". The Christmas season was alot for me this year. There were moments of joy, pain, sickness and laughter with family and friends. I am gladly waving farewell and wanting to hunker down for the month of January. I envision myself snuggled in bed reading to Canaan by 8:30pm most evenings and up in the morning for quiet time and exercise by 4am. Sounds heavenly!! "January, I embrace you lets see what we can make of this year!"

No comments:

Post a Comment