Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year 2010

nothing to say really about the new year...this past year has been good, the next one will be interesting and most of the time I feel like I am along for the ride. The week between Christmas and New Years has been refreshing and low key. I have needed it more than I even realized. I think in the back of my mind, I always know I need to gear down and never am quite sure how to do it. Really, it is just a state of mind for me, choosing to be present in my space and letting unimportant things slide. I hope that continues next week as well. One special gift I got for Christmas will be helping me get through the next 3 months of pregnancy. Thanks to Aunt Connie for the Harry Potter book series. I read the first one while in Ironton last weekend and it was just fun. I am really excited to read them and really excited for Canaan to be old enough to read them as well.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Connie always tries to make dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete