Tuesday, January 24, 2012

flylady

we are reintroducing ourselves for 20th time! I always start to get organized and then lose steam. Lame. Anyway, thanks the the flylady yesterday I vacuumed under my bed for the first time in a LONG time. It's the little things that count, right?

5 more days on this detox until the end. Here is what I will keep:

-mostly plant based diet with minimal dairy and meat
-no processed sugars. I may still use a bit of honey.
-no prepackaged foods. I want everything I eat to be real.
-1 shake per day probably in the am
-at least 64 oz of water every day

I am on the fence about coffee. It is so wonderful to wake up to in the morning and I know it will help me get out of bed at 4am.

I am excited to add grains, nuts, seeds and beans back in. Oatmeal with fruit, flaxseed and maybe nuts after a run sounds AMAZING right now.

3 comments:

  1. You posted this at 4:08. I have no idea how this is even possible. You are amazing. Don't give up the honey...honey in tea is my link to sanity right now (and my morning coffee :)

    Love you!
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed following your journey, it's so wonderful to hear the way you talk about it. Love the way you put your heart into everything, and realize it's a spiritual journey too.....way to go and I'm excited to hear how things progress! By the way, miss you guys - it's been a while, neighbor ;)

    ReplyDelete