Saturday, April 9, 2011

10 miles today

It is only appropriate that I run 10 miles to celebrate my baby girl turning 1! tomorrow is her true birth date but it was this day last year that Marion gracefully and graciously came into this world. She and I had a fantastic birth and maybe my best birth memories. To run 10 miles today is in honor of what we have become over the past year, a family who is now moving forward into the next phase of life. We will grow up together as the 6 of us. Ahhhh it feels good to move forward figuratively and literally. My foot is tender and giving me a few issues but not holding me back from my race day goal. The race is May 7th and I see the starting line in sight. I feel fit and ready and excited to be fit and ready...tomorrow we celebrate with family and enjoy our baby. She is a happy little joy. Kisses to you sweet noodle. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment