Thursday, March 25, 2010

night away

I am sitting in bed looking at Daffins website to order Easter candy (easily the worlds best chocolate). It is a candy store that was right near my house growing up. Dad would take us on major holidays to pick out candy. My choice was always their peanut butter cups. Yummmmm. So I will be getting something for the kids for Easter. On another note I am so happy to not have to rush this morning. I am sitting and thinking about our upcoming birth, which I dream about most nights. I have decided that the ideal birth situation would be for Tracy to go into labor this weekend with mom there. I will wait until after Easter and go into labor approx April 6-8th. That way Kyle and his family can help me the first week and then my mom can come around the 14th. We will see if I am right. The truth is that I do not feel like I will be going into labor yet so I am just guessing. On a more important note I need to get a shower so that I can have a ricotta pancake. That is what I really want.

No comments:

Post a Comment