Monday, March 29, 2010

ina may

she is my hero. I just finished reading Ina May's guide to childbirth and it was just what I needed to read this time around. She is practical, intelligent and empowering. She gave me the courage that I need this time. Last time it was very much about my emotional connection to the birth and this time is just so much more practical. I simply needed to be reminded of the logistics and natural ways to deal with the birth itself. She has fantastic insight into women and their birth experiences and I am a better woman for reading her book. Thanks for your work Ina May...due date today and no baby (shocker). It has not mattered at all. I am going on with life until baby decides to come out. There is plenty here to give my attention to.

No comments:

Post a Comment