Friday, January 15, 2010

brain dead

It is official...there is nothing there. As of right now I have such a hard time forming any decent thoughts or caring about things I normally try to invest myself in. This makes it very difficult to hold a conversation. I have not spent much time engaging others outside of my immediate household... if this means you are getting ignored I offer my apologies and say I will come back to life in about 4 months. I look forward to that time although being a home body has had it's benefits too. Life is moving at a very slow pace, my world feels very small. This happens every pregnancy which makes me think it must be normal for me and even ok. I dream of things like running, having energy and not having acne. Seriously. On the other hand I dream of meeting our newest Meyers baby and am excited for what he/she will bring to our family. I am 3/4 of the way there. Things have been hard but manageable. Let's see if I can get through the last trimester gracefully. Context clues would say no. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment