Saturday, May 7, 2011

todays half marathon

It was AWESOME!! I had so much fun, my time was three minutes shorter than the first half and I really gave it an all out effort. I am feeling good about it. Now time to get my foot back in good shape. I got some tendonitis this time around and I am just thankful I even got to the starting line. I got to run with two of my favorite people, Lianne and Kerri. I love them, they were awesome today and I cannot think of a better way to spend mothers day weekend. Not only are they two of my best friends they are two amazing mothers who happen to be runners as well. So thankful to share my day with these two ladies. Now what will I run next : )

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely loved crossing the finish line with you! What a great day! Looking forward to many more races with you and Lianne.
    Kerri

    ReplyDelete