Tuesday, April 26, 2011

blog picture

what a difference a year makes...I would not think things were that different if I did not see my kids growing way to fast. Not to mention baby Marion was all snug inside last Easter and now she is 1 year old and such a big girl. Each kid in this picture looks like themselves...not sure what my husband is doing but oh well. Life is steady today what more can I ask for. I gave a presentation last night on PE and it went well. It was my first and I think each presentation from this point can only get better. I love my family...I hope to enjoy them today.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the picture and Kels, you look amazing! Can't wait to live in the same town with you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect picture of my favorite Meyers. You guys. I love you all!

    ReplyDelete