Thursday, July 22, 2010

hmmmm

so I complained that no one is posting anymore and then I don't post myself. On that note I feel BUSY...no one told me that having four children would control everything about my day and life : ) I don't mind, honestly I feel really proud of myself when I get through a day and it has run relatively smoothly. The best part about life now is that I feel the stirrings of being a human being, maybe even being a human being that contributes to society in some small way. My current obsession is food and running (shocker). The whole family is now gluten free in the home at least. It just was too hard to makes something separate for Canaan and really we all will benefit from less gluten I think. My sister has a good friend in Grand Rapids with some fantastic GF recipes. Check her out here. So far I have made her zucchini bread and today applesauce muffins. really the GF cooking can be so fun but I probably spend 3 hours a day cooking in my kitchen, some days more. I enjoy it though. I really want to convince myself that my kitchen deserves an upgrade, like I need to have the BEST utensils and appliances because I am in there all the time. I know I don't really NEED it, but darn it, some of those contraptions would make things much simpler. One day I will have a great food processor, a nice kitchen aid, and some fantastic pots and pans.

I just went to the bathroom came back and read what I wrote and was totally bored with it...the truth is, I have nothing to write about but wanted to post so I am leaving all of this nonsense on here. ok what else...oh well Marion is sleeping and napping wonderfully. This makes me want to stay home more because she will sleep well and I can get stuff done and engage my other children. I did an amazing thing yesterday, I actually worked with Francis on his letters (applause now). that may have been a first. But he really enjoyed the time and so did I. Life is moving forward. Final note, I am training for the half! this may or may not work out but I desperately need a goal. there I have said all I have to say except one more thing...I have a new found love for Agave yummmm. Now it is all said.

1 comment:

  1. I just read this and laughed out loud. You are so great Kels! And, seriously, every time I see you I am impressed by the fact that you, and your 4 children, seem to be thriving. How you do it is a mystery...

    ReplyDelete