Thursday, April 8, 2010

the waiting game

technically I am 7 days past due date today. No biggie really, I have been here every pregnancy. It is hard not to think about it though at this point. I want to go into labor and have our fourth here. All out of my control though, so we wait. On the other hand this week has been fantastic. All three kids are in Ironton (thank you thank you thank you nana and granddaddy) and I have truly rested. Having peace in the home reminds me of how chaotic it is here. We love the chaos because we love our family but what a gift to have to say to myself "now what should I do?". Things are in relatively good order, I am not rushing around doing last minute things and I have napped everyday. I have enjoyed my husband. It has been kind of like college hanging out and doing nothing, going to get coffee, dinner and watching him play video games : ) somethings will always be...so really the only stress is playing the mind games with myself about the birth and when it will happen. My midwives say I am doing great. The baby is active and strong and there is a day for this baby to be born. I just would LOVE to know what day that is! Oh well. The kids come home on sat so I will enjoy the last day tomorrow and go from there. I have no complaints my life is very very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment