Saturday, February 6, 2010

its a good morning

So I have gone from the point in pregnancy of being mildly contemplative to now just being. I do not spend a whole lot of time thinking about how I can change the world or myself these days, so that makes blogging somewhat boring doesn't it? I feel peaceful today though and maybe even a little bored. I have not been bored in ages but despite not having done a thing to get ready for this baby I am wandering around wondering what to do with myself. I think I need to group my thoughts and start working on the projects that must be done...namely moving the bedrooms all around, getting painting done, and making sure I have what I need for the new little one. I am going to work on getting my diapers refreshed for a second child, and I know I need some of the big things again. Not knowing the sex of this child makes it hard to really commit to any thing though. So I just put everything off. oh well that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment